Got this tea yesterday. Wanted to see how a Teavana store that I hadn’t been to, but had heard bad things about…(pushy sales associates.) But that went fine. I played the part of someone kind of clueless about tea, but had a list of what I wanted to get: More Zingiber Ginger Coconut, (Even though I had gotten more on monday, I just had a weird inclination to want to see my canister of Zingiber full. lol. I know, I’m weird.) 2 of the smallest canisters that the store has, and smell test a few others ones to pick at random, (namely the under $7 ones.) The random one turned out to be the Cocoa Praline Tart. And as always, I had to try it when I got home.
As mentioned before in my tastings notes, I like to be WOW!ed, unfortunately, it did not wow me. Though I am willing to concede that may have been because of the milk that I added. Today when I got up, I decided to pair it with my Zingiber. Meh. Even less inspiring. this time, did not add milk but I did forget to check the time, and didn’t really keep an eye on it. Hmm, I think I will try another cup, just by itself, see how that goes.

205 °F / 96 °C