Rueful laugh and somewhat frustrated sigh This is the 12? tea that I’ve tried from Teavana, and like many of the others, cannot say I am a fan. I got this tea last week, on wednesday, but didn’t get around to making it til today. (Or rather, since I’m writing this at 5:00am, yesterday.) Now, as when I smelled it at the store….OMG it smells divine! and when I smelled it again as I was spooning it into my infuser, MMMMMmmm! When I poured the water in, it kind of smelled alittle odd, but not terrible. As my usual M.O. I automatically put in several packets worth of sugar in, before tasting it. Then tested it, while I still smelled nuttiness, all I could taste was cinnamon, and a very faint after taste of nuts. Which I am not a fan of. I prefer teas that are balanced in their flavors, if there is more then one. Cinnamon you have to be careful with as it can take over! So, while I will do my usual adjusting the temp and steeping time, but I suspect that this will not improve over time. If anyone can recommend a tea that would be a good match for this, preferably a herbal or non caffeine tea that maybe has some fruit in it? I am thinking a slightly intense fruity tea might make it at least an interesting drink that will help me get rid of the tea and help me feel that I havn’t wasted my moola. A note of complaint: I have an variable temp electric kettle, and it has an oolong setting, but the Teavana bag suggested that I use 195, but since I have no setting for that, I picked the one for 200, and when it came to a boil, I waited about 10 seconds then poured. Should I next try the Oolong setting (190.)? and I think it was steeped for 3 minutes, though did not keep as much of a check on the time as I should of.