I got this as a sample from the cool gang at Fusion Teas. check them out if you havn’t already.

I am not sure why I picked this one…I don’t even like Champagne all that much, and Raspberries can be hit or miss.
1st smell: light, sweet.
1st Taste: Same with a dry bite at the end….I say bite because I wasn’t expecting it. This tea is not a dessert tea, but it is one I would consider having with dessert, sweet enough to be a good pair, but not overpowering.

Would I get it again? I am not opposed to the idea, but not sure how often I would drink it. As much as I would dearly love to have thousands of teas to choose from every day, I really need to think in terms of how often would I drink it. Devised a rule for my tea cupboard: If I buy a bag of tea at least 3-4 times, and maintain in liking it, then I will continue buying it and it gets it’s own tin/box. I only got so much room:(