The Shanghai Orchid was one of the teas I got at Teavana’s the day after Christmas. I mixed it with Peach Tranquility, (Which I got a lot more of.)
1st smell: Light and Flowery.
1st Taste: Not bad. If you like flowery teas, then see if you can get this one. If not, well if by chance you do get it, be best to drink it fast in a smallish cup. Once it cools, the flowery taste gets stronger. This would not make a good iced tea. Not a terrible one though. Just rather boring.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: