drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

Yay! I got my David’s Tea gift today!!! Was not expecting it til sometime next week! Anyways, given the fact that I didn’t get home til close to 9, I decided that it would be best to start out with an herbal. With any luck I will be getting up at a reasonable time tomorrow and will be having a black tea to help wake me up.

1st smell: Dry, interesting, but not especially notable. same wet.
1st taste: Odd. Not bad, but odd. As I am looking at the reviews, I am realizing that I didn’t get really any of the notes others picked up. Well ok got the apple, (kind of reminded me of hot apple cider.) Of course, I have never had Goji berries, so that is probably part of why I had no idea what to expect. Overall though I liked the cup, though I am thinking that I probably would not buy this tea on it’s own. And to me, based on the tastes, this is more of a Fall tea.