drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

I got this tea in Christmas present package from my Auntie including a teapot, the Sweet Indulgence sampler set, and of course a few samples…got plenty of tea to review!

Dry Smell: MMmmm smells like Gingerbread. Of Graham Crackers. I don’t think ethier is a part of this tea, but I’m not complaining. I didn’t want to put the top on my cup so I could watch it sparkle….very cool.
1st taste: If liquid gold could be made into a tea, I think it would taste like this. I really like this and am going to be sad when it’s gone bye bye.