drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

I got this tea in Christmas present package from my Auntie including a teapot, the Sweet Indulgence sampler set, and of course a few samples…got plenty of tea to review!

Dry Smell: MMmmm smells like Gingerbread. Of Graham Crackers. I don’t think ethier is a part of this tea, but I’m not complaining. I didn’t want to put the top on my cup so I could watch it sparkle….very cool.
1st taste: If liquid gold could be made into a tea, I think it would taste like this. I really like this and am going to be sad when it’s gone bye bye.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan