Thanks to Azzrian for this tea:)

I have a mild like for peppermint, one of my favorite teas from Bigelow was Mint Medley. This tastes alot like it. It isn’t a ‘Wowzer’ of a tea, but it’s one that I won’t mind keeping in my cabinet. Luckily for me, there is a Spice and Tea Exchange nearby, like 15-20 minutes away. So I think I might soon go pick some up. Unfortunately though, this summer I’ll be moving and going to this one will be kind of difficult and it doesn’t look like they have any other locations here in Michigan. Ahh well.