Thanks to Azzrian for this tea:)

I have a mild like for peppermint, one of my favorite teas from Bigelow was Mint Medley. This tastes alot like it. It isn’t a ‘Wowzer’ of a tea, but it’s one that I won’t mind keeping in my cabinet. Luckily for me, there is a Spice and Tea Exchange nearby, like 15-20 minutes away. So I think I might soon go pick some up. Unfortunately though, this summer I’ll be moving and going to this one will be kind of difficult and it doesn’t look like they have any other locations here in Michigan. Ahh well.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan