drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

My B-day was this past saturday (March 2nd. My 37th.) And my Dad asked what I wanted, (Tea, of course! Is there anything else? grins) So after thinking about it and looking at the gift sets on David’s Tea, I found that The Winter Collection had a few teas that I wanted to try, so I sent my Dad an email with a link to the gift set, it took him a few days to get to it, but finally he did, I asked to add 2 teas to the order (If I paid him for it of course! Jessie’s Tea and Coco Chai Rooibos. Was tempted to ask for more to get the free shipping, but no other tea had really impressed me that much, and I didn’t feel brave enough to order a full 50 g for a tea I hadn’t tried.)

Anyways, on to the tea: This was 1st on the list! I knew when I read the reviews of this tea that I had to try it and soon. I mean tea that tastes like cookie dough?!
1st smell: sweet, decadent, though there seemed to be a faint undertone of something funky and not to pleasant. I sit down to take my 1st sip.
It’s nice….though truthfully I cannot say that I am impressed. I am however, going to get some German rock sugar soon, so I’ll save the rest for that. Some teas just don’t respond well to sugar substitutes.