drank Spice of Life by Teavana

This is an interesting tea. For those of you who prefer alot of actual tea in their cup, avoid this one….(Though I imagine most of you avoid Teavana like the plague anyways.)
I like this tea so far…only had a few sips. I had meant to concentrate on mostly fruity blends when at Teavana’s but since they were out of this tea the last time I went…I decided to jump on it. It’s nice and sweet, warm…I’d say more of a fall/winter tea, but it’s been threatening to storm all day so, I’ll use that as an excuse to enjoy this. I enjoy this better then the Cha Yen Thai Tea I had earlier, so in comparison I think I’d be more likely to get another bag of this when I run out.