Interesting….Not a bad interesting, but not terribly inspiring either. I do plan on making this with Caribbean Calypso next time, I think they would do well together. I tried it hot because that is my standard. But in agreement with others, this probably would taste better iced. The only question is, to try it iced by itself, or paired up?? I suspect that even if I do like it iced, I won’t be getting this again. Why? Because I have similar flavors with my MIO and Crystal Light juice mixes that are much cheaper and beyond that of finishing the bag, I have no interest in tying up space in my cupboard.