Last night, I had badly wanted another cup of the Mango Mate, but given the caffeine amount I knew it would be a bad idea. I decided to combine it with the Calypso because I thought it would be a tasty combination. Generally speaking: I enjoy it, gives more mate which strangely seems to be somewhat absent from the Mango Mate, (Or buried, as Teavana seems to prefer doing to most of their teas.) It blunts the curry, which while it didn’t kill my stomach, I think this mixture will work on days where I am more sensitive to spice. Which of course is the downside. If you love spiciness in tea, either don’t get this, or put more Mango Mate then Caribbean Calypso. I’ve yet to try either cold, though with my class starting early in the morning next week for 2 weeks, I think I will be trying both cold, together and separately.