Seems like forever since I’ve done a tea tasting. Heh.
brewed this hot then dropped a few ice cubes in a glass and poured this over it. Wish I had let this cool more before doing that…I splashed some of the liquid onto my hand. Glad it wasn’t a liquid that was close to 212!
Anyways: This sort of reminds me of Teavana’s Chateau Blanc, though like a weaker version. Though at the beginning of testing the Chateau Blanc I liked it, by the time I gotten to having 3rd and 4th cups at a later time, I had trouble even finishing the cup! This tea though it has a similar flavor it seems to be more pleasant, but at this moment I cannot see myself getting another bag once this is done. Now if this was a tea at the shop I like in Plymouth, (For over $10 less in the average tea they have!) I would be more inclined to at least keep this around for iced tea.