drank Raspberry Oolong by Unknown

I think this might become a favorite for when I need a tea that is nice, sweet and single noted. I am not in anyway a Oolong expert, and have not come across many that I really like…(So far have been preferring white fruity teas.) So I would not be able to say how much Oolong taste comes thru. I’ve made this hot, and it’s good. Fruity, just a touch flowery. Next time I have it, it will be icy cold, I think I might add just a tiny bit of lemon juice.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use: