drank Patisserie by Tealish

Ooh, yes. No additions is definitely the way to go with this one. The milk watered it down terribly. Today it is much fuller-tasting. The base is nice and light, and it tastes exotic and homey at the same time. The pistachio and almond come through loud and clear, and the spice notes mingle around the nutty ones perfectly. Nice!

DaisyChubb

I’m a little scared for this one.. I thought it smelled like taco seasoning. Did you find the cumin easy to pick out in the taste?

Jessie

Taco seasoning! I was weirded out when I read cumin and coriander but no, I can’t really pick either out. I would have guessed more cardamom-type spices. They are odd choices but they seem to work.

Awesome thanks Jessie :D
I enjoy drinking the same teas while being on opposite ends of the country. good times.

Jessie

No problem! I hope you don’t get taco seasoning when you try it.

And yes, tea is quite the uniting force!

Comments

DaisyChubb

Awesome thanks Jessie :D

Jessie

No problem! I hope you don’t get taco seasoning when you try it.

And yes, tea is quite the uniting force!

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto