drank Monkey-Picked Oolong by Teavana

I got this from Rachel Thank you!!!!!! I’m glad I got to try more teas!

Have I been spoiled? Wah! No!

This tea tasted like hot water with a hint of cardboard… It got better as I went onto my 2nd and 3rd steeping. It became more floral but the cardboard aftertaste was still there. Is it my gaiwan? I have enough sample left to do another steeping session. I’ll use a different vessel… So strange…. Or its my spoiled taste.

Either way, I can’t rate this right now :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I too found this one a bit odd. Perhaps playing with non traditional steeping parimeters is the way to go.