drank Silver Bud Ya Bao by Tea Source

I received this in my Steepster Select in March. First, this tea is not like other teas. There are actual large, yellow-white, downy BUDS in this tea. Out of the package, it smelled very fresh and moderately floral. Can I say love at first whiff?

Brewing in my glass vessel, the liquid was a very, very pale yellow-white. Initially I thought that I hadn’t brewed it long enough; however, I decided to just follow the instructions and try a cup! Wow! It was flavorful despite the tea looking so much like water. The hints of peach and floral and green tones in this is delicious. I cannot wait to try the second packet. I have a feeling this will make its way into my wishlist.

160 °F / 71 °C 8 OZ / 236 ML