drank White Peach by Adagio Teas

I think this is one of the few samples I bought from Adagio that I purchased on my last order, haha. So I made a pot of it because I was looking at peaches today but our season here is over so meh, tea it is.

This is a lot better than Adagio’s flavored blacks. I steeped it for maybe 90 seconds hoping to avoid any super strong flavoring (second usual problem). It’s still pretty strongly peach though.

I wish it was a bit more natural tasting. If I drink it right after I pour some form the pot, it’s very artificially peach.

It’s not terrible, but it could be better. I can kind of taste the white tea through the flavoring. But the flavoring, it’s just not that good! I probably don’t want it to be that good because the white tea itself doesn’t seem too good anyway. At least to me, it could be better.

Alphakitty

Adagio perplexes me, I don’t understand why their teas vary in quality SO much. I mean, every company has a few misses, but it seems Adagio ranges from “delicious!” to “oh god this is disgusting” thought most fall solidly in the middle. I wonder if they source their base teas and flavorings from many different places?

Comments

Alphakitty

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta