A very interesting tea indeed. This one was a request from my husband. I’m not honestly sure that I would have picked it up but I’m finding myself liking it more then I thought.

Although I have to be honest I think the best part of this tea is the dry smell. When you open the tin the smell over powers everything else, but in a good way. A good Christmas tea. The smell when steeped is quite a bit more toned down but still lovely. If I hadn’t read the other tasting notes I wouldn’t have guessed there was hibiscus. I don’t think it’s that over powering of a flavor but it’s definitely there. I’ve added a bit of honey and oddly enough I don’t feel like it’s changed the flavor at all!

For those of you who are wondering what my husband thinks: he enjoys it. Says its quite good.

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota