A very interesting tea indeed. This one was a request from my husband. I’m not honestly sure that I would have picked it up but I’m finding myself liking it more then I thought.

Although I have to be honest I think the best part of this tea is the dry smell. When you open the tin the smell over powers everything else, but in a good way. A good Christmas tea. The smell when steeped is quite a bit more toned down but still lovely. If I hadn’t read the other tasting notes I wouldn’t have guessed there was hibiscus. I don’t think it’s that over powering of a flavor but it’s definitely there. I’ve added a bit of honey and oddly enough I don’t feel like it’s changed the flavor at all!

For those of you who are wondering what my husband thinks: he enjoys it. Says its quite good.

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota