Now that I’m on my next to last cup of this from the Try Me Pack, I may as well make a tasting note!

The smell on this one is absolutely luscious, in the way Mellow Mango Peach is – floral, fruity, sweet, but not cloying or artificial. And this one has the added smokey/woodsiness (and a slight fishiness) to it from the pu-erh! The feeling left in my mouth after having a sip of it is always cooling – like an all over floral sweetness. It’s also very beautiful, with the rose petals, fruit pieces and cute pearl candies. I’ve had it iced with a little sugar and it’s exceptionally lovely and refreshing that way, though having it hot seems to let me appreciate the pu-erh bits more. And as this was my first taste of pu-erh in any form, it makes me excited to explore more!

I’m a literature major in East Texas who only recently decided to get into tea! I have no idea why I waited so long, but I am diving headlong into it.

Besides tea stuff, I’m an enormous lover of literature, particularly that from East Asia and Eastern Europe. I love surrealism in all it’s varieties, as well as unusual/strange books in general. I also love board gaming, firearms, succulents and general self-education.

Ratings:
85-100: Ideally, would keep these in my cupboard at all times.
75-84: Would gladly drink all of what I have and likely buy more.
60-74: Not going to actively seek it out, but not against trying it again.
50-59: Will finish what I have, but likely won’t revisit.
Below 50: Can’t even finish the cup.

I’m probably not going to be using ratings under 50 much, since I read reviews extensively before buying and can /usually/ tell what I’ll like.

Tyler, Texas