drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

Mmmm. This is my ideal dessert tea. Plain, although I keep meaning to try it with milk.

Sipping and reading Watchmen. Checked it out of my college’s library. This is one thick graphic novel.

AmazonV

a good read though, and different than the movie

Uniquity

True. I own both the movie and the ‘novel’ – so different, but both enjoyable. Except I didn’t like the black freighter stories.

AJ

Never saw the movie, actually. I thought everyone was apparently pretty impressed with how true the movie was to the book?

I never see movies unless my friend comes over from the island and physically drags me to the theatre. I am a social recluse.

Uniquity

The end is extremely phenomenally different. But it was a good choice, I think.

AJ

Aaah. I’ll have to rent it someday.

Alannah

Yay, Watchmen! A classic. :)

Bigelow Tea

AJ,

Glad to hear that the Bigelow Vanilla Chai is being enjoyed along with a good book!

Thanks for the mention,

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Daniel McCash

apparently that was the first comicbook to be awarded a “Hugo” prize for science fiction 1988. The rest of the literary world responded, “WHAT? You say that a COMICBOOK is one of the best books of the year??!!!!! WTF!”

Daniel McCash

oh hey, also: I’ll lend you my copy of the dvd. You know where to find me! :)

Comments

AmazonV

a good read though, and different than the movie

Uniquity

The end is extremely phenomenally different. But it was a good choice, I think.

AJ

Aaah. I’ll have to rent it someday.

Alannah

Yay, Watchmen! A classic. :)

Bigelow Tea

AJ,

Thanks for the mention,

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Daniel McCash

oh hey, also: I’ll lend you my copy of the dvd. You know where to find me! :)

I prefer Earl Greys.