I know I said I was done with herbal blends, but I got this in a sampler from KeenTeaThyme, and decided to give it a go anyway. My previous experiences with Stash have been good, after all.

It smells very tart and citrusy, plus some other fruity scent that reminds me of hibiscus. The flavor does remind me of mango, but there’s just so much else going on. I mean, it’s pleasant, and there is something sweet in it that’s close to passionfruit. But mostly, this just tastes like an orangey Celestial Seasonings Zinger.

I agree with others that it gets better as it cools. Not sure why, but it’s true.

Decatur, GA