No. 44, Bellocq Christmas

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Bellocq Tea Atelier

Holiday blend of organic black tea, rose, vanilla and spices (December, seasonal).

About Bellocq Tea Atelier View company

I gota sample of this when I was at Bellocq because I was unsure about it since it was based on a darjeeling. I’m glad I did because it’s quite delicious! The coppery bright taste of the darjeeling is tempered by the strength of the spices and the sweetness of the rose. The rose is definitely a hey lement to this blend. Without it the tea would have seemed muddy and dark. The vanilla in this is fantastic! I’m trying to pick out the spicesand I’m getting cinnamon, cardamon, and saffron? I could be wrong about the saffron.

This is definitely a warmth-bringing, cheerful tea! I might just grab up a little more for. Around the holidays.

teamore

It’s on my list of favorites. I already need more.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I’ve been really enjoying my Bellocq teas.

teamore

They were at the American Made event last night at Grand Central. I stopped by hoping to save a trip to Greenpoint in the future but they were mobbed and only traveled with a bit of their inventory. I’ll head back at any time :)

you guys are making me want to try some of these with your reviews!

It’s worth it, Sil!

I’ll have to look them up in a few weeks. Do they have an online store that’s decent? I’m so lazy lol

CrowKettle

This company is on my list to check out too. Their blends look so interesting, but they’re a bit on the pricey side?

Looks like it. And laaaaarge sizes. Holy 3oz.

OMGsrsly

I feel like I probably shouldn’t do this, but I’ll share stuff if you’re doing a bulk buy, Sil. Not too picky although I’d like to avoid mint.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Ifyou guys want I can send each of you single or two cup samples of the teas I have from them. Just message your addresses. I don’t mind shipping to Canada.

CrowKettle

I can’t say no..

That would be awesome!

Incredible notes of fresh cherries with chocolate and cinnamon. A definite winner!

Expected something entirely different. Maybe it has something to do with my tastebuds, can’t tell. But I don’t get neither cherries not chocolate here as was mentioned in previous review. I’m not even sure about cinnamon. What I get is cloves. Too much cloves for me. Not a bad tea, but I was expecting something like dessert tea and to me this isn’t it.