Organic Green Pomegranate

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by celuzza

From Fashionista Tea

Organic green tea carefully blended with organic raspberries and essence of pomegranate. A tart and tangy taste to the palate. Very Good hot or iced.

Loose – 3.4oz (95g)

Sachets – 1.6oz (45g

Water Temperature: 180-185 F degrees

Caffeine Level: Medium

Steep Time: 3 minutes

Suggested Serving Size: 1 tsp. of tea per 6-8 oz.

Ingredients: Organic Sencha Green Tea, Organic Rosehips, Organic Raspberries and Natural Flavor.

About Fashionista Tea View company

I like the pom and raspberry with the green tea base and LOVE that it’s organic! This is one of the better Pom flavored green teas I have had. I prefer it cold over hot yet both are dandy! YUM!

Backlog:

I really liked this. I’m a fan of Pomegranate … but I’m not particularly crazy about peeling the pomegranate to loosen the arils … it can be a rather tedious fruit to consume. So, I find I prefer Pomegranate teas. This one is really nice, the pomegranate and raspberry flavor work very well together, providing a tart yet lightly sweet taste that tickles the tongue.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/02/26/organic-green-pomegranate-tea-from-fashionista-tea/

I was able to try this one at the World Tea Expo and it was pretty good. Sipped at home, just as good! This green blend has pomegranate and raspberry flavor which goes together very nicely. A little tart from the pomegranate and rosehip. The green is buttery, grassy and vegetal.

I could see this being killer as an iced tea!

Full review, along with a couple other Fashionista Tea blends at Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/fashionista-tea-oolong-owl-tea-review/