Creamy Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by celuzza

From Fashionista Tea

Organic, high grown estate black tea hand blended with cornflowers, fragrant oil of bergamot and a touch of French Vanilla.

Loose – 3.4oz (95g)

Sachets – 1.6oz (45g)

Water Temperature: 206 F degrees

Caffeine Level: Medium

Steep Time: 3-5 minutes

Suggested Serving: 1 tsp. of tea per 8 oz.

Ingredients: Organic black tea, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Oil of Bergamot, Natural Flavor

About Fashionista Tea View company

ANDFINALLY…I’m all caught up on my backlogs…again, so sorry! I’m just finishing a bit of this…actually I’m on my 2nd cuppa. I do enjoy this one from Fashionista! I think I will add a few points to my previous rating :)

Also good cold!

YAY!

TeaEqualsBliss

teehee…sorry about that! :)

well my yay was more for you being back and me being back to normal time zones. I miss our morning back and forth tasting lol

TeaEqualsBliss

Awwwww thanks!

Backlog:

I think I happened to see a forums discussion about creamy earl grey teas and a good replacement for the SpecialTeas product which is now long gone. This is one I’d recommend to you! This is a really, really good creamy Earl Grey.

Delicious creamy overtone, nice subdued bergamot (curbed by the sweet vanilla-y notes), but still a deliciously full-flavored cuppa.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/29/organic-creamy-earl-grey-black-tea-from-fashionista-tea/