Edit tea info Last updated by Bonnie

1 Tasting Note View all

From Happy Lucky's Tea House

We’ve had a number of requests for “Lady Grey”, “Cream Earl Grey”, “French Earl Grey”, you name it, we’ve heard it. To accommodate these requests as best we can, without dedicating an entire wall entirely to Earl Grey’s, we’ve created a fusion! Drawing from all of the aforementioned varieties, we present a new signature blend, Madame Grey. A blend of our Blue Flower Earl Grey, Nilgiri and Vanilla Black teas with Rose Petals and a touch of Orange Peel.

www.happyluckys.com

About Happy Lucky's Tea House View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m a person who needs to be ‘in the mood’ for an Earl Grey. I expect the day to be Spring-like or need perking up in the middle of Winter.

I’ve been very tired from anesthetic a medical procedure required which put me under a few days ago. Blah!

Today I decided to get out of my blah’s so I stopped by Happy Lucky’s Tea House to congratulate Andy, George and Joe for getting the new website up and running! High 5’s, and we chatted about how I was going to let the great people on Steepster know that the site was finished.

Soon, the blah’s came back making me feel queezy…so I ordered tea.

I like Madame Grey (a Happy Lucky’s custom blend)!

Madame Grey is smooth vanilla, gentle floral with citrus, lightly flavored with Bergamot. Not too light and not too strong, just right!

I’ve tried Earl Grey’s and thought that most were on the too light side, appropriate for afternoon tea and cookies. Not my kind or Earl really.

I’m a BLACK TEA LOVER! Madame Grey has enough body as a breakfast tea with cream or for drinking at any time. Tea Parties are not necessary!

This is one of the two Earl Grey’s I keep around.

Ysaurella

It should be a nice Earl Grey so. I am an Earl Grey lover so I have 8 of them in my cupboard :S