Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I originally bought this tea to make iced tea, but I decided to try it hot tonight. The dried herbal mix smells of sweet strawberries and kiwi. Very fruity. Once brewed there was almost no...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 806 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Dried fruit pieces, including strawberries are artfully blended with strawberry and kiwi flavors to produce a beautiful ruby red drink that is loaded with both strawberry and kiwi flavor, but no caffeine.

A rich flavorful “tea” that can be prepared hot or iced! As beautiful to look at as it is delicious to drink. A blend of rosehips, hibiscus, dried fruit and natural flavorings.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

The dried herbal mix smells of sweet strawberries and kiwi. Very fruity. Once brewed there was almost no smell. There was no taste at all except for a strong astringent aftertaste. I added some German rock sugar and this helped slightly. As the tea cooled, there was a sweet strawberry and fruity smell. The taste became stronger and you could definitely taste strawberry. I didn’t taste any kiwi. There is still a strong astringent aftertaste.
I brewed this as per the directions on the package: 1 tsp, almost boiling water, 6 minutes. But next time I will use more tea and steep for longer.
Because the taste is getting stronger as it cools, I think it would make a better iced tea, or even cold brewed tea.
Overall I am satisfied with this blend because it is the first strawberry blend I have tried that actually tastes like real strawberries. Almost all other blends I have tried are artificial tasting.

mmm that sounds tasty

Lala

I think I need to experiment with it a bit more but I have high hopes for this tea. Also, I recevied my package from Harneys after work, so this was the only tea I could try due to no caffeine. Can’t wait to try everything else.

ooooh i’m jealous! I haven’t placed a harney order yet. Hesper June was just nice enough to send me a few samples that let me try a couple :)