Northwest Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by maozed
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 15 oz / 443 ml

• “I picked some of this up in teabag form when I was in Washington a couple weekends ago, and I have to say it's a pretty good standard black tea. Good for first thing in the morning. It's a little...” Read full tasting note
    Tealizzy 433 tasting notes
  • “This is a sad sipdown this morning. This tea has grown more and more on me. I will definitely be picking up more. Now to work Seattle into the Vancouver trip. I overslept this morning, which...” Read full tasting note
    Courtney 581 tasting notes

From Market Spice

Ingredients: Ceylon & Darjeeling teas.

About Market Spice View company

I picked some of this up in teabag form when I was in Washington a couple weekends ago, and I have to say it’s a pretty good standard black tea. Good for first thing in the morning. It’s a little better quality than your usual black tea in teabags…I think because there is more depth to the flavor, perhaps since it is a blend of black teas. I’ve had it a couple of times, and have enjoyed it. Leaving this one and the huckleberry tea at work, since bagged teas make life easier at work!

I overslept this morning, which shouldn’t have happened, but sometimes I just don’t care.

Now I’m sitting down with my delicious oatmeal and maple syrup and this awesome tea. I leave in less than a week for Jamaica and I need to focus on all the things I have to get done for school because my concentration has not been up to snuff.

Thanks EvaGrimm for this delightful tea.

yaaay jamaica!

Stephanie

yay Jamaica indeed! Oh that sunshine will feel so good I bet :)