Lychee Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “My other Naivetea restock. It's one of those teas that you just can't wait for it to cool down enough to sip it. Ahhh, my perfect lychee oolong. Lovely lychee flavor, lovely oolong flavor. A great...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1957 tasting notes
  • “Amazing stuff, I drank this all day re-steep after re-steep. The flavor lasts and never gives up. It tastes so natural. The lychee and oolong are perfectly balanced no flavor takes the other over....” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 430 tasting notes
  • “Just got this and Naivetea's Wen Shan Bao Zhong in the mail, thanks to the SororiTEA Sisters for the heads-up (and promo code) on this deal! Today would have been even better since my David's Tea...” Read full tasting note
    cyclogenesis 55 tasting notes
  • “Wonderful lychee flavor and aroma! I followed the steeping instructions provided, and this tea was fantastic. With each subsequent steeping, the lychee flavor became more prominent and sweeter. ...” Read full tasting note
    LiJenn 18 tasting notes

From Naivetea

High altitude oolong infused with lychee. Intense lychee aroma. Light and smooth body with strong lychee flavor. Fragrant finish with long sweet after taste.

About Naivetea View company

1957 tasting notes

My other Naivetea restock. It’s one of those teas that you just can’t wait for it to cool down enough to sip it.

Ahhh, my perfect lychee oolong. Lovely lychee flavor, lovely oolong flavor. A great balance between the two, and incredibly authentic lychee in the blend. So thrilled to finally have this back in my cupboard.

With this tea, I’ve gone all the way through my cupboard. I skipped a few teas here and there, and I still have a pile of new Verdant Blends club blends that I haven’t gotten into (but they are at home, and I haven’t been drinking a ton of tea at home. I’ve been on my cupboard chronology so long I don’t hardly know what to drink next now that I’m done!

Memily

Added to wish list!

Terri HarpLady

I always have this goal to drink everything in my cupboard before I can drink something a 2nd time, and of course, being the person who always thinks she can do more than she is capable of, I expect myself to get through every single tea in a month, which never happens. Maybe I should try making it a 2 month project :)

Dinosara

It took me a little over three months to do it, but I took a lot of short trips during that time where I wasn’t drinking tea for 4 days at a time. It was certainly fun, and nice to revisit a lot of my older teas.

TeaBrat

I’m seriously trying to drink down my collection for the next 2 months and not buy any new ones! Being on disability is a motivating factor. ;-)

Amazing stuff, I drank this all day re-steep after re-steep. The flavor lasts and never gives up. It tastes so natural. The lychee and oolong are perfectly balanced no flavor takes the other over. They play very well together. Delicious! Thank you SororiTEA for sharing this offer.

195 °F / 90 °C
Paul M Tracy

Lychee must be in season as it seems I’m seeing it everywhere. I almost bought a tin from H & S but I didn’t want that much in case I didn’t like it. I really like the actual fruit though.

Charisma

Oh man! I’m a sucker for lychee oolongs… I might have to give this one a try :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

It really was awesome. I could have even steeped it more but alias it was time for bed.

Just got this and Naivetea’s Wen Shan Bao Zhong in the mail, thanks to the SororiTEA Sisters for the heads-up (and promo code) on this deal! Today would have been even better since my David’s Tea order apparently arrived…except that for some reason they required me to sign for it, and the postal worker couldn’t be bothered to ring my doorbell or even knock on my door before leaving the “Sorry we missed you!” note and bailing. (Is it really missing me if you failed to ascertain whether I was there or not?) You’d think I lived in Mordor rather than down one dinky flight of stairs for all the laziness my location engenders in delivery people, geez.

Anyway, at least I have tonight to enjoy my new oolongs before I go pick up my DT order tomorrow and bury myself in a mountain of maple rooibos. The dry leaf of this one is very fragrant, with an intense lychee scent that made me realize my only contact with anything lychee in the past several years has been in the form of martinis. The leaves are very tightly curled and a beautiful shade of green. The directions recommended a tablespoon of leaves for six ounces of water, but I don’t have any measuring spoons so I just hazarded a teaspoon plus a bit extra.

The first steep was the strongest and best, I think, it had the full force of lychee behind it, almost completely disguising the flavor of the base oolong, which was fine with me – if you’re going to flavor your tea, then flavor your damn tea. By the fifth steep that flavor is mostly gone, leaving behind a subtle hint of oolong, like a particularly delicate white tea. The instructions said I could steep up to seven times, but by the sixth the leaves were completely unfurled and the cup had only the slightest suggestion of flavor. The steeps in between were quite pleasant though. This feels like a nice late spring or summer tea, best drank around sunset, each successive steep urging you on toward nighttime, light and sweet and warming. Mmm.

LiberTEAS

I’m so glad you were able to take advantage of that offer! It was really a good one, and I was quite tempted to also take advantage of it, if I hadn’t already exhausted my tea budget for the month!

Indigobloom

that happened to me with my DT order to!! and I live in a house, no stairs required… they ended up reshipping it to me cuz the depot they sent it to is a 2+ hr bus ride and no way was I doing that… No way am I choosing Purolator to ship my stuff again

Sara

Yes, thank you again LiberTEAS!

Adrienne, I picked Canada Post to ship! So clearly Canadian post in general just hates us, haha. Off I go to grab mine from the Post Office (which is luckily for me only five minutes away, as I’m in Los Angeles)!

Uniquity

Canada Post hates EVERYONE!

Indigobloom

No kidding. Sheesh! you’d think it was run by the government it’s so badly run… oh, wait a second… ha!

Wonderful lychee flavor and aroma! I followed the steeping instructions provided, and this tea was fantastic. With each subsequent steeping, the lychee flavor became more prominent and sweeter. It is a wonderful tea and will definitely be a staple.

Amy Alice

Maybe you will also like this kind of tea:Lychee black tea

This tea is just absolutely delicious! This is my fifth flavored/scented oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and it certainly did not disappoint. The lychee flavor is spot on and tastes just like the real fruit. Compared to the other flavors, I think I like this one just as much or more than their white peach oolong (previously my favorite). This tea is great both hot and cold and I especially enjoy it with a touch of honey.

This was an incredible oolong with the perfect amount of Lychee flavor that lasted throughout your steepsings. I was thoroughly impressed with the not only the flavor but the quality of oolong. One of my favorites for sure.