Angel Falls Mist

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shelley_Lorraine

• “I had this one again today, this time cold steeped from the left over leaves from last nights brew. Ohhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh! It's amazing cold steeped!!!! Ahhhh mayyyyy zingggg! It's tangy and tart...” Read full tasting note
    Mnoelle225 206 tasting notes
  • “This is a pretty good fruit blend. So far, I've preferred strong hibiscus flavored blends, while other fruit tisanes have been too artificially sweet or too heavy on berry flavor (which makes me...” Read full tasting note
    Flightysprite 487 tasting notes

From New Mexico Tea Company

A wildly exotic strawberry and lemon character.
EXTRA INFO:

This tisane was named in honor of the highest waterfall in the world – Angel Falls. This waterfall is located in the tropical jungles of Venezuela and drops over 2000 feet. The volume of water that falls is quite small compared to major waterfalls such as Niagara or Victoria Falls but none can compare to the height. At the bottom of the falls there is a constant drizzle because the water literally turns to mist on account of the fact that the water breaks down into molecules after the dizzying drop.
INGREDIENTS:

Natural dried apple pieces, hibiscus, rosehip, natural dried orange, calendula petals, and natural flavors.
ORIGIN:

Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain

About New Mexico Tea Company View company

I had this one again today, this time cold steeped from the left over leaves from last nights brew. Ohhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh! It’s amazing cold steeped!!!! Ahhhh mayyyyy zingggg! It’s tangy and tart and sweet! The orange is so much more apparent and the sharp apple comes through the hibiscus is still there but not as strong as it was hot! Love it!!!! I definitely might need to keep this one to my self. We will see! I will definitely be adding this to my shopping list as well!

Iced
Shelley_Lorraine

I sent off about half of what I had of this tea in this tea box, then i made a cup of it for my husband for the first time and he said “I sure hope you have a lot more of this!” Guess ill be getting more soon :)

This is a pretty good fruit blend. So far, I’ve preferred strong hibiscus flavored blends, while other fruit tisanes have been too artificially sweet or too heavy on berry flavor (which makes me feel sick).

This tea contains hibiscus, but it does not take over. The apple comes through as well as a cherry-like flavor, though it doesn’t list cherry in the ingredients.

It’s not a stellar cup, but it’s worth drinking again.