Honeydew Melon

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by kate raynes-goldie

From Rishi Tea

White tea infused with sweet honeydew melon and fresh jasmine blossoms.

This tea has been discontinued.

About Rishi Tea View company

I keep coming back to this one simply because it is such a light, refreshing, and rewarding drink. It’s quickly becoming one of my favorites and I’m almost all out of it, shame. I’ve also noticed that I keep upping my rating, which is another good sign.

This really does taste like the warm nectar of a honeydew melon. If it’s possible for something to taste slightly sour in a good way, then this is it. It’s sour and sweet and just barely grassy from the white tea, which is complemented perfectly by the melon. I’m just itching to try Golden Moon’s White Persian Melon, which is supposedly similar to this (according to Ricky). One of these days I’ll get the GM sampler!

Josh

You should get the GM Sampler. Mine came in a couple of days ago and I’m quite impressed. I too am very excited to try the White Persian Melon, as I am a big honeydew fan. I will let you know how it turns out.

Just got back from lunch. Forced myself to leave the office today. That means I had to go out into the COLD, Cruel World…sigh…it’s sooooo cold. So I went over to a lil cafe (where they charge over $2.50 for Republic of Tea Bagged Larges – yes, 1 tea bag and hot water $2.50-ish…) so instead of getting tea I tried their Cleanse Lemonade and it was something fierce! Now I will have that lingering watery-intense cayenne pepper-slight lemon flavor traveling with me all day! Blah! Anyhow…I’m back and back to drinking the nectar of the gods…TEA, hello!? LOL

My goal for this afternoon and this evening is to try and finish as many teas in my stash as possible.

This is my first one…

and it’s yummy and lovely. I hope to get some more someday…

TeaEqualsBliss

This made me laugh…
listing the cravings…and there was tea, well, it didn’t work! LOL

Gingko (manager of Life in Teacup)

Ambitious for one afternoon and evening! You must have had a lot of fun today :D

Had this the other night after a long time and it was better than I remembered. Excellent fragrance and taste, though the first infusion is much better than subsequent ones.

I was so surprised by how much I loved this tea!!

Great for the white tea lover, who wants a slightly different take on the usual. So good!