Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black tea

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From Rituals

Brewing Instructions: For the perfect cup of tea, place one Rituals® Tea Bag into an 8 oz. cup of boiling water and steep for three minutes. Adjust brewing time to suit your taste. Delicious without sweetening. Distributed by US Foods, Inc.

About Rituals View company

Having this at the hospital. Seems to be a trend for this tea. I’m having the decaf version, I didn’t see a reason to create a new listing for this one. Don’t worry I’m not sick. I’m here with my wife getting ready to give birth. So while she’s sleeping waiting for the petocin to kick in I might as well write about some tea :) I have to tell you this is just a nice, smooth, no frills black bagged tea. I would say it’s rather delightful. I think this is better than the other option of lipton in the courtesy room. I like this one a lot…it could be a long day.

Thinking of you both!

The DJBooth

Thanks :)

Wow, congratulations! Hospital tea is a welcome distraction, I would imagine.

Thinking of you both! Prayers for baby and Mom, an easy birth, and a joyful life!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Congratulations to the both of you. :)

Baby toes! One of those things in life that always makes you smile. Congratulations on a new set to count!

I hope for a safe delivery and a healthy baby and mom!

This cracks me up! I just was reading that The DJBooth AND Calochurtus both had this tea in a hospital and/or medical facility…guess what…that’s where I had it too!

It’s not strong but it’s better than Liptons. It did the job while I was stuck in ODS for several hours waiting for DH.

Hope all is well.

i got a decaf. i like how smooth it is.

not bad. but nothing to write home about either. it could use some more flavor. but i wouldn’t mind having it again :)

Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage serves this tea in their cafeteria and the adjoined Hickel House hostel. I know personally, since I have been there for the last two weeks. It’s a decent black tea that doesn’t really stand out too much — but it’s better than the coffee they serve. It’s like a weak Red Rose/Lipton blend. However, I’m glad they have it, since it’s been keeping me happy. It tastes better in ceramic mugs than styrofoam, but I’ll take what I can get (especially with milk instead of half and half).

Have I ever told anyone I hate hospitals? Well, I do (though PAMC is a very nice hospital).

Wow, so many other people have had this tea in a hospital. That’s my story too! I enjoyed this tea as I was recovering from the birth of my first and only child. I was told to stay away from caffeine because I was breastfeeding. It’s nothing spectacular but it hit the spot. It will always have a special place in my heart because it reminds me of the birth of my daughter. :)

Asked for hot tea at a restaurant tonight, thinking that it would be maybe like a dollar fifty at most. I get the bill after the meal, and it turns out that the tea was $2.00! For one lousy teabag. I didn’t even get a pot of water- just one crappy mug of water.

This tea tastes exactly like Lipton, which means that they probably only cost the restaurant maybe ten cents apiece. Ridiculous. Not worth it. Lesson learned. I’m getting ice water with lemon next time.