La Creme

Cream, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Erin

From Tealish

With the taste of delicate french cream and rich indian black tea, this is our perfect version of a simple pleasure. Blended with premium black tea and vanilla bits, this tea will take you anywhere you’d like to go. We suggest a tiny ivy covered balcony in Paris. Tres chic.

About Tealish View company

I found myself craving this one all day! It’s on its way to becoming a favourite. I wish it was good for more than one steep but it gets weak and weird on the second infusion. Bah. At this rate I’ll have to go back to Tealish soon.

I tried this tea a long time ago because I was trying to replicate Harney & Sons ‘Paris’ tea. This is nothing like that. So I’m reviewing it again because a) I wasn’t on Steepster when I had it the 1st time and b) I want to give it an honest chance.

Aroma both dry and steeped is very vanilla-y. I’m having it black, but I suspect this would be good for a latte. A friend passed by my desk and I asked her to smell the steeped tea. She said it smelled like a pastry, which to me seems like a good thing. ;) The taste is definitely bold because it’s a black tea. The vanilla is very pronounced and there is no nasty lingering aftertaste. Much better than I remember this tea being.

Flavors: Cream, Vanilla