Jasmine Pearls

Flowering Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

From Teapigs

About this tea:
Inside this packet are little pearls of hand-rolled green tea tips which have been infused with pure jasmine flowers. This is done in the most delicate of ways – the leaves are just allowed to rest amongst the flowers to pick up their floral scent – jasmine tea doesn’t get any purer.

Seeped in water the leaves will unfurl from the jasmine pearl to reveal a whole leaf and a bud – surprisingly hypnotic viewing in my opinon.

These particular pearls are frequently called dragon phoenix pearls. Dragon Phoenix Pearl gets its name from the visual characteristics of the tea bushes “climbing” the hillsides like a dragon coming out of the water. Although I’ve seen these bushes climbing the hillside I’ve yet to see a dragon getting out of a bath so I can’t vouch for the accuracy of this claim, unfortunately.

naturally contains caffeine

Taste:
very delicate green tea with a light, floral, refreshing, natural jasmine taste.

Try it:
naked… this tea alone, with hot water.

Good if you’re feeling:
In need of relaxation and detox.like all teas this is bursting with antioxidants, the good guys that help keep us young and healthy.

To buy our jasmine pearl tea online, select the quantity of loose leaf tea or tea temples you would like and then add to basket. If you are buying the loose leaf pack please note we’ve made a mistake on the making instructions on the pack. It should read 4-6 pearls per cup, not 4-6 rounded teaspoons. Whoops!

Ingredients:
Pure green tea from the Fujian province in China infused in jasmine flowers.

Brewing Instructions:
One tea temple per person, infused in boiling water for at least 3 minutes. Sit back and watch the magic of the pearl.

About Teapigs View company

Sipdown! Another one from the selection box done and dusted. I’ve reviewed this before, and I don’t really have anything earth shattering to add this time. It’s a nice, fragrant, delicate tea, perfect for afternoon sipping and frazzled nerves. Not one I’d keep around all the time, but nice to come back to every now and then.

A one of sample I ordered just to log this one. (Temperature and length was taken from the official website).

Colour: Very pale yellowy green
Smell: Fresh Jasmine

Sips tea What a lovely and refreshing example of a nice jasmine green this is, especially for pre bagged. Very fresh tasting and very much jasmine tasting but without bitterness or being too over the top. Green tea is not very strong but I like the subtleness of it all.

Even after half of the cup has gone it still tastes subtle and fresh and it’s super duper relaxing. :) Bliss in a cup.

Light and floral. No surprises here but this is a good everyday tea.