Peppermint Herbal Infusion

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Teatulia Teas

A unique, buttery peppermint that will awaken your senses. Crisp and totally satisfying.

About Teatulia Teas View company

Tremendous!

Unlike any other straight-up Peppermint I have tried!

What’s different about this one – you might ask…well, let me tell you…

This smells like a chewy-black tea and peppermint but it’s JUST peppermint…not a black tea. I LOVE the aroma with the chewy-bakey-cakey-ness to it!

It infuses fairly dark…about a medium green-brown. The taste is minty but oddly creamy too and I REALLY like that about this offering! It’s truly one-of-a-kind and minty-fresh but with a little extra something! It’s hard to believe Peppermint Leaves are the only ingredient!

Awesome!

Harrod’s now sells Teatulia teas!

I must agree with TeaEqualsBliss assessment – this really is a different peppermint. It has a deeper, more complex background that made me double check the label to make sure it was 100% pure peppermint and not a black tea/peppermint blend. It has a solid flavor to it, not just minty (which of course it IS minty). It has a smoothness to it. It is rich and delicious. I’m really liking it.