Blueberry Bundt

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by QueenOfTarts
Boiling 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Republic of Tea makes some awesome products, like Plantain Coconut Green Rooibos, Mango Chili Green Roooibos, and Pomegranate Green Tea. I get their sample bags in the mail and some have been...” Read full tasting note
    Exidy 63 tasting notes

From The Republic of Tea

Wake up to the wonderful, cozy smell of warm Bundt cake filled with ripe, sweet blueberries. Our healthy herbal rooibos (ROY-boss) tea has the light, comforting taste of homemade dessert without the calories. This caffeine-free tea is nice either served hot with a splash of milk or cooled over a tall glass of ice.

About The Republic of Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Republic of Tea makes some awesome products, like Plantain Coconut Green Rooibos, Mango Chili Green Roooibos, and Pomegranate Green Tea. I get their sample bags in the mail and some have been stellar like the Pumpkin Chai sample that comes at the beginning of fall. So, when I saw this new line of teas from them I jumped on it. I got the Lemon Chiffon and Blueberry Bundt since both are caffeine free. The Lemon Chiffon was clearly the better of the two.

This is a rooibos, so I use boiling water and let it steep upwards of 10 minutes. The first disappointing thing is that it really doesn’t taste anything like blueberry for me. There is a slightly cakey taste that leaves an unpleasant aftertaste. There is a woodiness from the rooibos, but it is mainly overpowered by some other taste I can’t really place. All in all, it was drinkable. I am just about finished with the whole tin, but I wouldn’t buy it again.

Boiling 8 min or more