Blackberry Sage Decaf

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

Tea For Wisdom. The soft taste and sweet aroma of fresh blackberries is experienced with the first sip of this fruity tea. A subtle undertone of cool white sage adds a balanced finish. Wonderful iced.

About The Republic of Tea View company

This tea is a fruity black tea that is blended with herbs. Once I opened the can, all I could smell was the sage, quite surprisingly. The blackberries come in once you brew the tea, and spar well with the sage, creating a nice and mellow fruity tea. This is a great tea to be iced, because you can taste the natural sweetness of it, and the cold brings out the crisp sage even more. Overall a good tea. For fruity tea drinkers or black tea drinkers.

I was so happy to see a decaf version of this lovely tea! Blackberry Sage has been a favorite for years, but the black tea had a little too much caffeine for me to drink in the afternoon or evening. I can happily sip this delicious tea any time of day now.

This tea continues to deliver! When I’m sick or well, when it’s hot or cold. I’m glad I picked it up.

This is one of my decaf favorites, both hot and iced. Because of the blackberries, the iced >tastes< like summer. This tea can be re-steeped several times because it is quite strong. #tea

From the Caffeine-Free/Decaf Traveling Tea Box.

I was excited to try this one because Republic of Tea’s more favorable blends, and blackberry and sage combination intrigued me. A delicious fruity tea – the blackberry does so well in both the aroma and the taste of the liquor. (It does come off as artificial, but I was fine with this). The malty black tea base is subtle but comes through enough. It’s paired well with the blackberry. I don’t I think that I could taste any sage, though.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML