Passion Berry Jolt

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Tiesta Tea

Throw a jolt of passion in your day! With a unified blend of Assam black tea, cornflowers, marigolds, and passion fruit flavoring, this fruity Energizer is sure to keep you locked, loaded, and ready to go. Tastes great iced!

About Tiesta Tea View company

Backlog:

I really liked this one from Tiesta Tea. A lovely fruity tone, but, not so fruity that it overpowers the bold Assam tea. Very flavorful. The fruit notes do not taste fake or artificial. A very fun tea, one of my favorites from Tiesta thus far.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/05/passion-berry-jolt-black-tea-blend-from-tiesta-tea/

Thanks for a bit of this Liberteas. This was pretty good! Passionfruit, Berry, and tang! It’s a little bit puckery-tart but pretty good! I’m betting it would be even better iced! :)

Only tried a sip of this one from my boyfriend’s cup, but I liked it! I mostly tasted the black tea base at first, with just a dash of the raspberry. But after I swallowed it, the other berry and floral notes came to life! It brought a smile to my face. Must steal some from him the next opportunity I get.