Passion Berry Jolt

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Tiesta Tea

Throw a jolt of passion in your day! With a unified blend of Assam black tea, cornflowers, marigolds, and passion fruit flavoring, this fruity Energizer is sure to keep you locked, loaded, and ready to go. Tastes great iced!

About Tiesta Tea View company

Backlog:

I really liked this one from Tiesta Tea. A lovely fruity tone, but, not so fruity that it overpowers the bold Assam tea. Very flavorful. The fruit notes do not taste fake or artificial. A very fun tea, one of my favorites from Tiesta thus far.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/05/passion-berry-jolt-black-tea-blend-from-tiesta-tea/

Thanks for a bit of this Liberteas. This was pretty good! Passionfruit, Berry, and tang! It’s a little bit puckery-tart but pretty good! I’m betting it would be even better iced! :)

This is a tea Nicole_Martin shared with me at a Steepster meet-up almost a year ago. The NYC meet-ups seem to have died off, but they were nice while they lasted! Anyway, I’ve had it a few times between then and now but have never gotten around to logging it. It’s a little bit sweet and generically fruity—I do get berries, in an indistinct sort of way, but I certainly couldn’t pick out anything that especially struck me a passion fruit, which is too bad since passion fruit is a favorite of mine. The fruit flavors don’t have that artificial candy taste to them; I’ll give it that. The base tea is definitely the dominant flavor here, which seems unusual with these sorts of fruity teas. I’m a bit surprised to see that it’s an Assam; I’d assumed Ceylon before checking the reviews. It’s brisk, and it almost strikes me as vaguely smoky (although I think that may just be me misinterpreting the interplay between the base and fruit flavors). I’ve tried it both hot and iced (cold-steeped), and I like it much better iced. All in all, a pleasant tea but not one I’d buy, since there are plenty of similar teas I like better.

I got a travel mug with a built-in infuser. Because screw not being able to enjoy my teas because of my busy schedule and harrowing commute (a problem that will soon be remedied once I move into my first apartment! Ahhhh so excited!!!!)

I’d forgotten how good loose black tea tastes. This one has strong raspberry and pomegranate notes, and the base is earthy and burnt tasting. It’s very nice, and it kept my eyes open while I was hanging out with my man tonight at his house. (Raiding of his tea stash was deemed totally necessary.)

Gotta get me some of this for my own collection! Or maybe I’ll just keep stealing his…

mj

Your man has a tea stash? Color me impressed!

teaqueen

I got him into tea :D a point of pride