Passion Berry Jolt

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Tiesta Tea

Throw a jolt of passion in your day! With a unified blend of Assam black tea, cornflowers, marigolds, and passion fruit flavoring, this fruity Energizer is sure to keep you locked, loaded, and ready to go. Tastes great iced!

About Tiesta Tea View company

Backlog:

I really liked this one from Tiesta Tea. A lovely fruity tone, but, not so fruity that it overpowers the bold Assam tea. Very flavorful. The fruit notes do not taste fake or artificial. A very fun tea, one of my favorites from Tiesta thus far.

Here’s my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/04/05/passion-berry-jolt-black-tea-blend-from-tiesta-tea/

Thanks for a bit of this Liberteas. This was pretty good! Passionfruit, Berry, and tang! It’s a little bit puckery-tart but pretty good! I’m betting it would be even better iced! :)

This is a tea Nicole_Martin shared with me at a Steepster meet-up almost a year ago. The NYC meet-ups seem to have died off, but they were nice while they lasted! Anyway, I’ve had it a few times between then and now but have never gotten around to logging it. It’s a little bit sweet and generically fruity—I do get berries, in an indistinct sort of way, but I certainly couldn’t pick out anything that especially struck me a passion fruit, which is too bad since passion fruit is a favorite of mine. The fruit flavors don’t have that artificial candy taste to them; I’ll give it that. The base tea is definitely the dominant flavor here, which seems unusual with these sorts of fruity teas. I’m a bit surprised to see that it’s an Assam; I’d assumed Ceylon before checking the reviews. It’s brisk, and it almost strikes me as vaguely smoky (although I think that may just be me misinterpreting the interplay between the base and fruit flavors). I’ve tried it both hot and iced (cold-steeped), and I like it much better iced. All in all, a pleasant tea but not one I’d buy, since there are plenty of similar teas I like better.

Only tried a sip of this one from my boyfriend’s cup, but I liked it! I mostly tasted the black tea base at first, with just a dash of the raspberry. But after I swallowed it, the other berry and floral notes came to life! It brought a smile to my face. Must steal some from him the next opportunity I get.