Organic Dark Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From two leaves and a bud

Two leaves and a bud Dark Oolong is fermented like black tea, giving it a toasty, amber brown brew with a complex taste to match. Light and aromatic with a smoky sweet, roasted flavor, Dark Oolong pairs perfectly with savory foods.

• Caffeine: None Light MODERATE
  • Top note: Smokey
  • Middle Note: Roasted, earthy flavor
  • Finish: Sweet

About two leaves and a bud View company

I think I prefer dark oolongs like this to the lighter ones, though I enjoy both. I believe this is the first unflavored dark oolong I’ve tried. It has a nice smooth, roasted taste. Thanks TeaEqualsBliss for a nice large sample of this! I feel like this would be good with some spicy Asian food of some kind

This is REALLY nice. Lucky for me I just got a huge envelop of it today! I’ll be sharing half with my SororiTEA Sister LiberTEAs and then smaller samples to various swaps I have going out in the next few weeks!

This is a bit nutty and roasted/woodsy…it has a sweeter aftertaste and I am liking it more as I sip on it.

It’s been a CRAZY day and I have lots to say but not a lot of time…I will have some catching up to do over the next few days!

Travelling Tea Box C

Not a remarkable Dark Oolong. I tend to prefer lighter oolongs anyway. Dark wood charcoal flavor with a gritty texture on the first steep. This mellows out into something more mineral-like in the second steep. I preferred that one.