drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

This smells wonderful.
It has been sold out at my DTs for so long, I am glad I finally got to try it!
I don’t mind it hot, but it is way better cold brewed.
I was worried about it being quite tart with the hibiscus but it is actually quite good, I find that pomegranates are supposed to taste a little tart. This tastes fruity and refreshing.
It tastes like it would be really healthy, but there is artificial flavouring. Too bad

Drunk From Tea

I bought this one recently, mostly to brew cold. I am a bit nervous to brew it cold incase I mess up because this tea is quite expensive. Did you cold brew this at home? If so can you tell me how you do it?

tigress_al

I use the regular amount of tea per 12ounces of water. (I usually make 24 ounces at a time though). I use a jar because it seals nicely and you don’t get that “fridge” scent. I leave it in the fridge overnight or for 6-9 hours. Then, I use a little strainer and pour it into a glass!

Drunk From Tea

Ahhhh. So you dont put it in a tea bag? you just let the leaves be loose?

tigress_al

yep, but then you need a strainer to filter them!

Drunk From Tea

Of course! Thanks so much (: I will definately try this!

Comments

Drunk From Tea

Drunk From Tea

Ahhhh. So you dont put it in a tea bag? you just let the leaves be loose?

tigress_al

yep, but then you need a strainer to filter them!

Drunk From Tea

Of course! Thanks so much (: I will definately try this!

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada