Creamy, delicious, smooth is how I’d describe this blend. Dried, this tea smells sweet, creamy, with a rich hit of bergamot. It is beautiful to look at with the blue mallow flowers.

I tried this black for the first cup and was so surprised at how smooth it was. Not a hint of bitterness. Bergamot was strong, but not over the top – I’d say just the right amount. And the creamy goodness. Oh so creamy and softly sweet. I decided to add a wee tip of milk and just a few grains of sugar, and that just helped to develop that vanilla-y sweetness of this brew. Served in a bone china teacup only adds to the decadence of this brew. I am very impressed and will be enjoying more of this tea.

Just a girl doing yoga. And other random things.
I drink a lot….of tea.

I’m still figuring out my rating system. The little smiley faces mess me up – I wish you could see the numbers underneath. Bear with me while I figure it all out and hopefully come up with a rating system besides “like” “don’t like” and “sometimes/sorta kinda like” ;)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/YoginiUndefined