drank White Ginger by Golden Moon Tea

I’ve had this sample hanging around for a while now. I’m pretty eager to try it, although I see it has received some not-so-good reviews. This doesn’t really concern me because a lot of people didn’t seem to like Golden Moon’s White Licorice either, but I loved it.

The aroma of the dry leaf is just your average, meat and potatoes white tea smell. I don’t detect any ginger.

If I randomly drank from a cup of this, I wouldn’t know I was drinking something that is supposedly ginger flavored. I can’t taste ginger, I only taste a nice white tea. This tea tickles your tonsils on the way down, so maybe that’s the ginger. It would be nice if I could taste it, though.

I don’t taste ginger, but what I do taste is good.

I have recently been forcibly transplanted from Princeton, New Jersey to Burleson, Texas. I’ve been recovering from culture shock ever since. When I’m not dodging scorpions and pickup trucks, I’m a college student, drummer, lover of music and animals, Harry Potter freak, and a vegetarian. I just got a job at a bookstore, which is the perfect place for somebody like me.

Burleson, TX