drank Strawberry Oolong by TeaSource

Thanks to Mastress Alita for sharing! I love strawberry flavored things, and I love how huge rolled oolong becomes when it steeps. The flavor is lighter than I would have liked, but it is tasty. My family loves this one. The base tea is good and lacks bitterness. The strawberry comes out a little bit more when it’s cool. It isn’t flavorful enough for me to buy for myself, but I’m definitely enjoying it! Quite the pleasant oolong.

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect