I wish this blend and more peanut butter consistently but, omg, the banana is once again delicious. Also does stellar as the “cup forgotten the night before and consumed first thing in the morning” tea.

Flavors: banana, Butter, Nuts

tea-sipper

I love those ‘last night’ cups – they are great to have ready in the morning when I’m already craving tea tea tea. Therefore, I always have at least one cup going whenever I’m awake. :D

Kawaii433

Had this the other night, it’s very good. Their banana anything are my favorites hehe. I would’ve loved more peanut butter taste too.

CrowKettle

I was not impressed with this one when I first tried it but the time I’d finished off the sample (5/6 cups later) I’d warmed up to it greatly. 52Bananas forever.

@tea-sipper, you and I are kindred souls. ‘Last night’ cups are often an essential part of the waking up process :)

tea-sipper

Yep, Crowkettle, the ‘last night’ cups make getting out of bed easier.

Comments

tea-sipper

Kawaii433

CrowKettle

tea-sipper

Yep, Crowkettle, the ‘last night’ cups make getting out of bed easier.

Ingredients/flavours I tend to dislike or stay away from: apple, cocoa nibs, marine, peach, stevia, dairy products

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

90-100: My absolute favourite tea. Will impulsively buy and hoard like a dragon.

85-89: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

76-84: A lovely tea, maybe of high quality or masterful blending, but not one I’m likely to order again.

BC, Lower Mainland