This is my cold brew for the day. Something told me this would make a really interesting/good cold brew and I seem to be dying of heat (even though it’s not really so hot in our apartment) so a cold brew definitely seems right for the moment.

In total, this cold brewed for about eight hours. Taste wise, it’s definitely a vegetal green with some very nice peach notes to it – and I can get behind the vegetalness of this one because it has actual vegetables in it. Quite thirst quenching and refreshing, indeed. I think this is better cold brewed, too – even if the peach is a little less strong. When I send some to VariaTEA I’ll make sure to add enough for her to try it hot and cold, though.

Unrelated, I am so thankful I’m going to the dentist’s again on Tuesday because I’m back to being in a lot of mouth pain again – and my pain meds are almost all gone. That said, only like half of it is actually coming from my teeth – the rest is from the inside of my left cheek where I cut myself on a piece of silverware, like an idiot. I think maybe it’s infected? At the very least – it’s really sore.

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML
carol who

Ouch! Swishing warm salt water around sometimes helps me. :(

VariaTEA

Yay for enough to cold brew and try hot! Also I am sorry to hear the mouth pain is back. Like carol who said, warm salt water should help or you can also put a bit of honey on it as that is a natural antibacterial.

You know what is also antibacterial? TEA

Especially white tea, fyi

Comments

carol who

Ouch! Swishing warm salt water around sometimes helps me. :(

VariaTEA

You know what is also antibacterial? TEA

Especially white tea, fyi

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada