I love every word in the title of this tea. This one was a no-brainer.

I’ve tried so many coconut teas over the years, but 52Teas’ are always the best. So creamy and real. A tiny bit of coconut oil always ends up floating on top of the brew. I’m not sure I’ve seen that anywhere else.

However, coconut is not the dominant flavor of this tea. Even with the generous, thick coconut shavings mixed in. The sweet maple leads this tea, followed by cardamom. I was a little afraid that the cardamon would be too much, especially with the whole pods, but it isn’t. It simply compliments the syrupy goodness. I also think I taste cinnamon and a bit of creamy caramel. This is absolutely delicious. I’m really tempted to go back and buy the Large size before it gets away.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Caramel, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Coconut, Maple Syrup, Pancake Syrup

Kittenna

Ooh, this one was good. I only got a taster but am pretty sure I still have some left.

Comments

Kittenna

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. Living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I have officially been here on Steepster for 10 years.

I prefer black teas, and my preferences change with the seasons. I drink my tea iced from April – October and hot during the few cold months.

You can assume that I’m preparing my tea using the Western method. I use stevia or honey as my sweetener. My tea cupboard always contains earl grey, chai, a sleepytime, a dessert, something fruity, an herbal, and a plain black.

Decatur, GA