Fireside Snuggles

Ceylon Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cocoa Nibs, Coconut, Lapsang Souchong, Natural Flavours
Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Coconut, Meat, Smoked, Cake
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

• “Day 2 of our Advent Tea Swap. From amandastory516. The name of this tea is so perfect! It’s cold here so when I opened today’s advent tea I was super excited to see a tea called Fireside Snuggles....” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s cold. It’s blizzarding. I’m tired. I have been back to work since Monday but this pneumonia is kicking my butt. I was extremely tired on Monday but yesterday I did pretty well. Today not so...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown. I almost finished it two days ago, but it would be too strong and I did not even wrote a tasting note. Meh. I really do not like this one. Very smoky – meat like. No chocolate, no coconut....” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

One for fans of our limited edition Snowball blend (which we hear is coming back this Christmas – shhhh!), this pine-smoked blend combines full leaf lapsang souchong with cocoa nibs, coconut & cinnamon to create a slightly sweet, perfectly smoked fireside brew.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Day 2 of our Advent Tea Swap. From amandastory516.

The name of this tea is so perfect! It’s cold here so when I opened today’s advent tea I was super excited to see a tea called Fireside Snuggles. It just makes me really happy.

With fire in the name, I thought this might be a smoky tea but it’s not really. I do get just a hint of that smoky flavor but not enough I think to call it a smoky tea. And maybe it’s not really meant to be. I do know that I should have used 2 teaspoons instead of using only one because it’s really light in flavor. I’ll hold my rating on this one until I can try it as a stronger cup. (I also let it steep for too long. Got distracted at work again.)

Honestly, I’m enjoy it more and more as it cools. Maybe this would be a good one iced!

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

It’s cold. It’s blizzarding. I’m tired. I have been back to work since Monday but this pneumonia is kicking my butt. I was extremely tired on Monday but yesterday I did pretty well. Today not so much. I thought this tea would be warming and comforting. I used almost twice the leaf as last tine but it still was a bit weak. And a tad bitter at the end of the sip. Such a shame because it sounds lovely. I might go back to an old tried and true tea this afternoon. If I can stay awake. 4 more hours left of work. Not sure I’ll make it.

Martin Bednář

Happy to hear you are feeling better. But you should stay at home instead of work. But I understand it’s not so easy there.

gmathis

Bless your heart, hugs, and sympathy all around.

Meh. I really do not like this one. Very smoky – meat like. No chocolate, no coconut. Some cake flavours, but somehow timid. Bit of cinnamon. Again, timid.

And it feels bit off drinking this tea in spring time.

Flavors: Cake, Cinnamon, Meat, Smoked