The Night Before Christmas

Chili, Lapsang Souchong, Peppermint, Pu Erh Tea, Rooibos, Safflower
Smoke, Spicy, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 11 oz / 330 ml

• “Hmm. No tasting notes and rated? What is happening here on Steepster? Admins! If there’s something strange In your website Who you gonna call? Admins! Ehh, I guess not. And tea? It was like...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

This smoked blend is a celebration of all things Christmas Eve… Take a sip and the excitement is building, presents wrapped under the tree, family time around an open fire, crisp frost settling outside, Father Christmas is on his way!

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Hmm. No tasting notes and rated? What is happening here on Steepster?

Admins!
If there’s something strange
In your website
Who you gonna call?
Admins!

Ehh, I guess not.

And tea? It was like drinking “Winter is coming” again. It was pretty same, with one exception. It was more smoky – because Lapsang Souchong here. Well, even the ingredients are almost same. Bit more spicy.

Took this tea to cut down as well Christmas-related teas. Same rating as Winter is Coming. Prepared grandpa as well.

Flavors: Smoke, Spicy, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 11 OZ / 330 ML
tea-sipper

Well, at least we know you HAVE seen Ghostbusters. You can’t miss all the great 80s movies. :D

Martin Bednář

Exactly tea-sipper.
“I’m a Mog. Half-man, half-dog. I’m my own best friend.”
or some quotes from Police Academy I could not recall right now (mostly because I found out it is so stupid movie)… haha.

Shanie O Maniac

So you’ve seen Spaceballs. Good. Would hate for you to miss out on that one.

Martin Bednář

Spaceballs are my fav Shanie! It’s that kind of humour I enjoy (and British one).

Shanie O Maniac

The funny thing is that the movie has been on my mind a lot in the last year or two. Somewhere along the way, my lovely Mezzo-Soprano singing voice turned into a Contralto and that scene where the princess is singing in the prison cell? That’s basically what I sound like when I sing these days. And every time I’m in my car trying to sing, and the only thing in range is the baritone male parts, I think of that scene.