Cardamom French Toast

Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Lemon Peel
Cinnamon, Cardamon, Smooth, Sweet, Tea, Vanilla, Sugarcane, Baked Bread, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Malt, Creamy, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Spices, Spicy, Pastries, Coconut, Lemon, Nuts, Pancake Syrup, Butter, Clove, Coriander, Toast, Nutmeg, Orange, Earth, Artificial, Cream, Eggnog, Maple, Coriander Seed, Frosting, Custard, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

From DAVIDsTEA

Toastess with the mostess

Something about cardamom just puts us in a festive frame of mind. We love its rich, fragrant taste any way we can get it. One of our faves? The buttery, cardamom-scented Christmas breads popular in Sweden and Finland. And cardamom toast is great,it only stands to reason that cardamom French toast would be out of this world. With black tea, cardamom, cane sugar and cinnamon, this rich, sweet blend tastes just like the decadent breakfast of our dreams. Only this is one brunch item you’ll be wanting all day long.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Smells wonderful dry. Tastes like chai. I might not have enjoyed my cup so much if I didn’t add milk and sugar, though.

Flavors: Cinnamon

I don’t know how much this tea really reminds me of French toast, but it does taste nice. It’s smooth and the cardamom is there but not to the extent that you’d taste in a chai (which is good—-I like chai but that wasn’t the flavor profile I was after with this one). I started with this tea unsweetened and note flavors, in order of prominence, are black tea, cinnamon, then cardamom. The coriander may very well be in there but I don’t use that often as a spice so I’m having a hard time recalling what it tastes like. The tea is naturally just a bit sweet. I added a teaspoon of agave/monk fruit/stevia sweetener and that brought it a step closer to feeling like French toast to me. I think this would be delicious served as a latte sweetened with maple syrup.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Smooth, Sweet, Tea, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Today this seems more like a cup of sugar and spice instead of tea. It does taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with cardamon on top. Somehow it doesn’t quite satiate the desire for tea though.

Evol Ving Ness

Some days it tastes like tea. :)

Evol Ving Ness

Or maybe that’s just me projecting.

Smells heavenly, tastes a little sweet and pretty pleasant to drink

This tea in loose leaf form is very inconsistent , but when its right meaning there’s enough of all the ingredients mixed together its fantastic ,Its just like the name implies

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sugarcane

This tea lived up to my expectations. It tastes exactly like you would expect and it’s delicious. Overall, this makes a better dessert tea than something for the morning but I’m glad something so sweet in fragrance contains caffeine; something that I don’t always see this company do.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sugar

I want a candle that smells just like this tea! The aroma is creamy, spicy, sweet breakfast deliciousness. The flavor doesn’t quite live up. It’s mildly spicy and sweet with a hint of vanilla, but not as rich as I was hoping.

Flavors: Cardamon, Sweet, Vanilla

Pretty good. Cardamon, spices, holiday. I would get more of this on super sale :)

Flavors: Cardamon, Creamy

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is the perfect sweet and spiced black tea. I love that it tastes just like french toast with a hint of cardamom. It reminds me of cardamom pastries from Sweden which I absolutely couldn’t get enough of. I like it with a bit of milk and sugar, although it is already a bit sweet. It’s great as a dessert tea, but I like it first thing in the morning for breakfast and for brunch.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It is the perfect amount of sweet, I love it, I think it’s become an official tea I drink in the winter for.