Cardamom French Toast

Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Coriander, Lemon Peel
Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sugarcane, Baked Bread, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Caramel, Malt, Sweet, Vanilla, Creamy, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Spices, Spicy, Tea, Pastries, Coconut, Lemon, Nuts, Pancake Syrup, Butter, Clove, Coriander, Toast, Nutmeg, Orange, Earth, Smooth, Artificial, Cream, Eggnog, Maple, Coriander Seed, Frosting, Custard, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

Toastess with the mostess

Something about cardamom just puts us in a festive frame of mind. We love its rich, fragrant taste any way we can get it. One of our faves? The buttery, cardamom-scented Christmas breads popular in Sweden and Finland. And cardamom toast is great,it only stands to reason that cardamom French toast would be out of this world. With black tea, cardamom, cane sugar and cinnamon, this rich, sweet blend tastes just like the decadent breakfast of our dreams. Only this is one brunch item you’ll be wanting all day long.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Smells heavenly, tastes a little sweet and pretty pleasant to drink

This tea in loose leaf form is very inconsistent , but when its right meaning there’s enough of all the ingredients mixed together its fantastic ,Its just like the name implies

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sugarcane

This tea lived up to my expectations. It tastes exactly like you would expect and it’s delicious. Overall, this makes a better dessert tea than something for the morning but I’m glad something so sweet in fragrance contains caffeine; something that I don’t always see this company do.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sugar

I want a candle that smells just like this tea! The aroma is creamy, spicy, sweet breakfast deliciousness. The flavor doesn’t quite live up. It’s mildly spicy and sweet with a hint of vanilla, but not as rich as I was hoping.

Flavors: Cardamon, Sweet, Vanilla

Pretty good. Cardamon, spices, holiday. I would get more of this on super sale :)

Flavors: Cardamon, Creamy

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is the perfect sweet and spiced black tea. I love that it tastes just like french toast with a hint of cardamom. It reminds me of cardamom pastries from Sweden which I absolutely couldn’t get enough of. I like it with a bit of milk and sugar, although it is already a bit sweet. It’s great as a dessert tea, but I like it first thing in the morning for breakfast and for brunch.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Butterscotch, Caramel, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

It is the perfect amount of sweet, I love it, I think it’s become an official tea I drink in the winter for.

I bought this one at the recommendation of the salesperson, after mentioning I like spiced teas. It definitely is a dessert tea, but it’s pretty good and does actually remind me of French toast. They pre-sweeten it a bit by adding coconut sugar, which does make sense given the French toast flavor, but takes it out of my usual morning rotation.

Not bad, although I’m not a huge ‘spice’ fan when it comes to my tea, thats the only reason why I rated it a 65. If I did like spicy tea I’d rate it higher for sure.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Spicy, Tea

I usually hate teas that have vanilla or maple-y flavors, but this is super good. I wouldn’t have bought it if I hadn’t read some of the reviews on here, so thanks, y’all. I had tried it plain, then added a little sweetener and cream and it was perfection.

Flavors: Cardamon, Maple Syrup, Vanilla