Venetian Tiramisu

Brandy, Candy, Chocolate, Cocoa, Creamy, Vanilla
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Mastress Alita

• “Sipdown!! Yeah! Made my goal for the week. I totally left this one on the kitchen counter this morning. Oops. But it was still mighty delicious when I came home for lunch. I’m really excited...” Read full tasting note

From Harney & Sons

Indulge your senses in the flavors of Venetian Tiramisu tea. Evocative and romantic, each cup begins with a blend of delicately floral Mutan white tea and toasty Japanese Hojicha. Swirling flavors of cocoa and vanilla layer throughout the tea, accented with cocoa nibs and just a hint of brandy flavor. The result is a shimmering, deliciously complex infusion that summons up visions of Venice in every sip.

Ingredients: White tea, hojicha, natural cocoa flavor, natural vanilla flavor, cacao nibs, natural brandy flavor.

About Harney & Sons View company

Sipdown!! Yeah! Made my goal for the week.

I’m really excited because I got a CBD infused chai in the mail today. They even included a little CBD honey stick. How sweet! I’ll probably have a cup as my breakfast tea tomorrow. I’ve never tried CBD but suffer from anxiety and anxiety-related chronic pain in my shoulders. I’m hoping for some relief, as a few friends around me have started taking it and have had good results. We’ll see!

Sipdowns in 2019: 11

Kawaii433

I hope you feel better, Tabby. I hpe the CBD honey stick helps. If it does, I’ll share with my brother who also suffers from anxiety-related chronic pain.

Tabby

The honey stick is a really low dose, so I’m not sure if that alone would make a difference. But I will let you know if the tea helps!

Kawaii433

:D Thank you Tabby. Feel better soon <3

ashmanra

Our local tea shop just started carrying CND honey. They sold out after about two days.