Rose Earl Grey

Bergamot, Earl Grey, Floral, Rose, Sugarcane, Sweet
High
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby

• “This was the worst flavour ‘Tea Drop’ that I tried… I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, because I enjoy rose but not bergamot, but it was firmly on the “nope” end of the spectrum for me. Like all the tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “I bought these on Amazon a while back and then forgot about them for a long time. I’m trying to finish them up because I still have 10 sipdowns to go this month and only 9 days to get there...” Read full tasting note

From Tea Drops

Rose Earl Grey Tea Drops are reminiscent of a fresh, crisp morning in the English countryside. Bold and royal, this organic Earl Grey Tea Drop has a distinctive flavor of Bergamot orange with a hint of English rose.

Earl Grey Tea has been a British favorite since the 1830’s and was often enjoyed during traditional high tea or afternoon tea. We took the traditional flavor and embedded fragrant rose petals to produce a sweet aroma. This delightful pick-me-up is sure to be the perfect start to your day. Rose Earl Grey Tea Drops are produced with all organic Earl Grey Tea leaves, organic and fair-trade sugar, and fresh rose petals. A dash of cream complements this tea perfectly!

Tea Notes: Bergamot orange, rose, vanilla

Caffeine Level: Medium

Ingredients: Organic raw cane sugar, organic Earl Grey Tea (organic black tea, organic Bergamot oil), and organic rose petals.

Nutrition Facts: Calories: 35, Total Carb: 7g, Sugars: 7g

About Tea Drops View company

This was the worst flavour ‘Tea Drop’ that I tried…

I wasn’t sure if I’d like it, because I enjoy rose but not bergamot, but it was firmly on the “nope” end of the spectrum for me. Like all the tea drops, the compressed drop.sugar cube melts into a gritty sludge at the bottom of the mug that’s undrinkable. However, in addition to tasting like sugar water this one was also really artificial and soapy tasting – really chemical/perfumey rose and bergamot combination.

Didn’t finish the mug.

I bought these on Amazon a while back and then forgot about them for a long time. I’m trying to finish them up because I still have 10 sipdowns to go this month and only 9 days to get there haha

This comes in a flower shape as a condensed “drop it in hot water” sugar cube. I am drinking it with vanilla soy milk, making it too sweet overall but still delicious. I also appreciate that the company is all fair trade and donates money to clean drinking water in less prosperous countries.

It is advisable to dissolve it in a little bit of hot water before adding the rest of the water or any milk. Otherwise it likes to sit at the bottom and may not dissolve if your water isn’t boiling. It has a strong black tea flavor and some bergamot. I get the floral rose in the aftertaste which is perfect with the milk and vanilla. Sometimes I encounter a stray (tiny) gritty piece of rose petal or tea leaf, but it isn’t taking away from the experience for me.

If you are curious about these instant teas/tea drops, I found the sampler on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca (can’t remember which) and it comes with 5 different flavours. They might be a bit of a novelty, but the tea is good and suits a traditional English method (sweetener and milk).

Flavors: Bergamot, Earl Grey, Floral, Rose, Sugarcane, Sweet

Cameron B.

I’ll have to write these down to try! Even if they’re not amazing, the cute factor always helps. ;)

Cameron B.

And about the sipdowns – YOU CAN DO EET! ❤

Lexie Aleah

I just got some of these from someone as a late christmas gift. This is the only one I’ve tried so far. I’m a bit confused on what sampler I have since the brochure only lists some of the shapes/flavors I see. The label on the bottom on the other hand has many more flavors not listed in my brochure.

Arby

All of the shapes are standardized, so each flavour can only be one shape and all of that shape will be that flavor. I use the website to figure it out since I think I lost my description sheet.